Guidelines and instructions for the Candidates for Online Test.
It is an Online test system, fully computerized, user-friendly having advanced security features making it fair, transparent and standardized.
Candidates are requested to take the test honestly, ethically, and should follow all the instructions.
Basic Instructions for Online Examinations:
A. General information:
1. The examination will be composed of Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
2. Each question carries One mark.
3. There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for the wrong answers.
B. Information & Instructions:
1. Every student will take the examination on a Laptop/Desktop/Smartphone
2. On computer screen, every student will be given objective type Multiple Choice
3. Each student will get questions and answers in different order selected randomly.
4. The students just need to click on the Right Choice / Correct option from the
multiple choices /options given with each question.
The sequence of steps to be followed by each examinee for appearing in Test using Online Test Portal will be as follows:
1.The candidate will have to enter their Name, E-mail & Phone Number
2.The Time of the examination begins only when the ‘Start Test’ button is pressed.
3. The candidate proceeds answering the questions one by one clicking on the number of the question or by pressing the next button
4. The candidate can move to First, Last, Previous, Next and unanswered questions by clicking on the buttons with respective labels displayed on screen throughout the test.
5. The answers can be changed at any time during the test and are saved automatically.
6. The Time remaining is shown in the Top of the screen
7. The system automatically shuts down when the time limit is over OR alternatively if the candidate finishes the exam before time, he can quit by pressing the ‘Finish’ button. The students don’t click the “Finish” Button until the student want to quit from Examination.