- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities.
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Facebook Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
Experience: 0 years
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization